Swampcon Circus: T-Shirt Contest
We are excited to announce the Shirt Design Art Contest for Swampcon: Cirque du Gator 2024! This contest is a unique opportunity for artists to showcase their creativity and talent. The winning design will be printed on official Swampcon 2024 shirts and will be worn by fans and attendees!
- You must be the original creator of the artwork you submit.
- This also means no AI art.
- The design must be submitted in a high-resolution digital format of at least 300 dpi.
- The art should fit into these dimensions: 11 in x 13.4 in.
- The contest will close at 11:59 PM on January 14th. Submissions received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Any submitted material should follow the Design Guidelines Below.
- Any submitted material should be in a high-resolution digital format.
- Swampcon Staff reserve the right to change, add, or remove rules without prior notice or announcement.
- Follow this link to submit your artwork
- The theme for this year is Cirque du Gator, so all designs should reflect elements or inspiration from the world of circus and performance arts.
- The text “Swampcon: Circus” must be included in the design.
- Your design should only use a maximum of 3 colors.
- Line art counts as one of the three colors.
- The background color (shirt color) is not included in the 3-color limit.
- You can choose the background color for your design from the following list:
Judging and Prize
Entries will be judged by a panel of experts based on creativity, originality, and relevance to the theme. The winning design will be featured on the official Swampcon 2024 shirts.
Terms and Conditions
By entering the contest, you agree that your submission is original and that you hold all necessary rights to the design. You also agree to grant Swampcon exclusive rights to use your design for promotional purposes.